- Balvenie Scotch Whisky - June 26, 2020
- Wedding Cakes - June 12, 2020
- Monster or Machine? A Profile of the Coronavirus after 6 Months - June 3, 2020
Rules To Transform A Long Distance Love On The Internet Into A Normal Relationship
Let’s suppose that you are meeting someone online and that person seem to be the match of your life, but is living far away from you.
Does it worth to spend your time in a long distance relationship with this person? What if this person is really your soul mate?
You may be surprised how much a relationship can grow if you work at it. If you know and apply some simple rules, your relationship can turn out to be one of the most successful and happy relationships that ever existed.
Distance, combined with phone calls and writing, electronically or through regular mail, can foster an enviable intimacy which results from learning about another’s qualities, values and ways of thinking, sensitivities, dreams, and aspirations. This type of intimacy can make your coming together much more special.
And, as if relationships weren’t complicated enough, having them across a long distance is extremely challenging. Just read the following rules and try to keep them in mind and apply them:
1. The quality of a relationship is more likely to increase if both people develop the ability to share feelings openly with each other. Do not be
afraid to tell your partner what you really need and want from him or her, he or she deserves to know the truth and judge whether they can give it to you.
2. Make the relationship a high priority. Avoid canceling reunions or putting off a phone call.
3. Keep in touch daily. If large phone bills are a concern, send e-mail, letters, cards and even faxes. And when you do make contact, don’t just stick to love talk, but keep each other informed on the day-to-day aspects of your lives.
This way each of you is aware of how the other is thinking, feeling and developing. Late-night talks and thoughtful letters can convey a lot of what is most important in the long-term: your goals, values and dreams.
4. Be prepared to be flexible. Tell your partner of how much you think about and love him or her and you will score some important points.
Making them miss you more and you’ll fill them with the constant urge to see you. But don’t be possessive. Being paranoid and accusing will only grow doubts, insecurity and tension between you and none of those will help the relationship develop successfully.
If your partner truly wants to be with you, then they would not want to wait forever to have you next to her or him. As long as you both trust
each other, inform one another of your personal lives, keep in touch, your relationship can turn out into a happy normal relationship.
Ultimately, a fabulous relationship is your goal, right?